I’ve been following Black Raven Brewing Company (CBM Sponsor) ever since they first began, taking up just a small portion of the building at 14679 NE 95th Street in Redmond. Today they occupy virtually the entire building and just recently opened their 2nd location at 15902 Woodinville Road in Woodinville. Over the years they’ve provided us with so many amazing and memorable beers. Some of those that stick out the most in my mind include: Trickster IPA, Wisdom Seeker Double IPA, La Petite Mort (and La Mort Bourbon!), Kitty Kat Blues, Second Sight Scotch Ale, Great Grandfather Raven Bourbon Imperial Stout, Gunpowder Plot Nitro Porter and many, many more.
Their new Woodinville brewery and taproom is quite impressive. The taproom is a big, open space with large windows behind the bar, allowing you to see right into the brewery. If you haven’t had the opportunity to visit yet, then here’s your perfect excuse. This Saturday, August 17th, Black Raven Brewing Company will celebrate their 10th Anniversary with the 10th annual Flock Party at their new Woodinville location.
Here is some more information about the 10th Anniversary celebration/Flock Party from Black Raven Brewing Company:
Join us for our 10th annual anniversary event at:15902 Woodinville-Redmond RD NEWoodinville, WA 98072
Noon – 8PM (Last call at 7:15)
Live music, local food trucks and of course our beers of great distinction and character! This year we celebrate at our new location in Woodinville.
Music Schedule –
Dub Lounge International
Flock Party Essential Tips –
1) Please carpool if possible. This is our most popular event of the year and parking can become scarce, we recommend riding with friends to help us utilize our area more efficiently.
2) Pace yourself and drink lots of water. We offer A LOT of beers at Flock Party and we realize the “fear of missing out” is real. You may not get to try everything and that’s ok, we want you to have a good time and to be safe. Drink water and have some delicious food.
3) Dress for the whole day. Western Washington weather can be crazy, as we all know, so we recommend layers, sunscreen, even preparation for rain. *fingers-crossed that doesn’t happen*
4) Flock Party is dog-friendly! For one day a year, we open up our whole facility to our furry-faced friends. We ask that they stay on leash and be well-behaved doggos (no excessive barking, jumping, general unruly behavior). We’ll provide water and belly rubs.
5) It’s a new location for us, so there might be some small bumps here and there but rest assured we will still have fun.
Please take note of the Flock Party Essential Tips above and also please note that Black Raven’s original Redmond location will be closed for the day so that everyone can be at the Woodinville location for the celebration. As noted above, if you will be driving please, please pace yourself. Black Raven offers a staggering number of beers at their Flock Parties and the desire to try as many as possible can be strong. It should be a great day, and you can even bring your 4-legged friend(s) if you like as long as they’re well behaved. Happy 10 years, Black Raven!
Drink responsibly and stay safe out there.