Have you ever been a member of a craft brewery mug club? If you find that you’re a frequent visitor to some craft breweries more than others, joining a mug club could be a good way for you to save some money over time and even get access to special events and special releases. I myself have been a member of the mug club at Two Beers Brewing Company (CBM Sponsor) for several years now. Since they’re one of the breweries closest to my house, I tend to stop there quite a bit.
Now, with Spring upon us, Two Beers Brewing has announced the annual renewal for their mug club memberships. As with most mug clubs, not every member renews their membership each year. Any un-renewed membership slots are then available for new members to join. If you are already a member and are renewing your membership, there may be a few benefits for you as well.
Here are the details and benefits of joining the mug club at Two Beers Brewing Company:
We’ll open available spots to the general public starting on Monday, May 7. Here are the benefits you’ll enjoy as a Two Beers Mug Club member:
- Custom engraved glass mug stored at Two Beers Brewing tasting room
- $1 mug of beer when you sign up for Mug Club (valid only day of purchase)
- Fill your 22-ounce mug for the price of a 16-ounce pint (valid on all Two Beers Brewing beers offered on tap; excludes guest taps)
- Fill ten growlers and receive your next growler for only $1
- Early access to seasonal releases – including the Two Beers Brewing Alta Series – plus special “members only” beer offerings
- Access to the Mug Club e-newsletter, providing information about member only events, beer releases and more
- $1 off can or bottle purchases
- 10 percent off keg purchases
- 10 percent off merchandise (t-shirts, hats, etc.)
- An exclusive Mug Club t-shirt
- Periodic Mug Club party with swag, raffles, giveaways and more!
- Dues are discounted 10% for renewing members! That means you get your 2017 membership for $135 instead of $150.
Two Beers also hosts an annual, private mug club party for their mug club members. As noted above, they already have a wait list forming so, if you’re interested in joining, visit The Woods (the taproom Two Beers shares with their sister company, Seattle Cider Company), and get on the wait list today.
Drink responsibly and stay safe out there.