Seattle’s South end craft beer scene has really grown up. Less than a decade ago, it was a struggle to find any craft breweries (besides Georgetown Brewing or Pyramid Brewing) South of downtown. Now, the South end rivals Ballard for the sheer number of breweries you can visit (if you include SoDo, Georgetown and Columbia City).
One of the South End breweries that’s been around the longest is Schooner Exact Brewing Company. They started as a small nano-brewery back in 2007 and have grown steadily into an excellent craft brewery and restaurant. Now, several expansions, remodels and menu changes later, Schooner Exact is just about ready to celebrate their 10th Anniversary with a 10-day long celebration.
Here are some more details from Schooner Exact Brewing Company:
Join us January 20th – 29th for our 10 Year Anniversary!
From nano brewery to now, Schooner EXACT Brewing Company is celebrating its 10-year Anniversary with 10 days of promotions, beer releases and a special food menu featuring many of our favorite menu items from the past. We couldn’t have done it without you. Thanks for all your support!
We will be releasing the following beers on the 20th and will pour them while they last. Some of these beers are very small limited runs.
- Hopferno Black IPA
- Evil Ten Imperial IPA
- Mosaic Saison
- Grinderface Barrel Aged Imperial IPA
- Farmhouse Ale
- Regrade NW Pale Ale
- Skid Mark Dark Ale
- Barrel Aged Sour
- Evergreen IIPA
Calendar of Events
- Friday the 20th– Inauguration Day $7 growler fills of year round beers
- Saturday the 21st– $10 off case of 22oz bombers
- Sunday the 22nd- 10% off Merchandise
- Monday the 23rd- Buy a pint keep the glass
- Tuesday the 24th- $10 off kegs
- Wednesday the 25th– Buy a six pack get a koozie
- Thursday the 26th– $3 pints of year round beer
- Friday the 27th– $10 Tin tackers (while supplies last)
- Saturday the 28th– Happy hour all day!
- Sunday the 29th- Buy two barrel aged bombers and get a tulip glass
I’ve been a fan of Schooner Exact from the start, but I don’t seem to visit them as often as I should (although I always do seem to make it there when they have a new barrel aged or sour release). With a full 10 days to celebrate their anniversary, you’re out of excuses to not visit too. Drop by starting on Friday the 20th and help Schooner Exact celebrate 10 great years. I might just have to drop by on the 20th myself for a few of the limited release beers listed above. Will I see you there?
Drink responsibly and stay safe out there.