Brunch at CenturyLink, featuring bacon, cocktails, floats, fun and games and a huge beer lineup? Yes please! Seattle’s largest, locally produced brunch event, Bacon, Eggs & Kegs is returning for its third and biggest event next Saturday and Sunday, August 27-28 at CenturyLink Field from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
This over-the-top event will feature tastings from 30+ local breweries and cideries, boozy root beer floats, a 30-foot Bloody Mary bar with vodkas by Heritage Distilling Co., an Irish coffee bar, bacon butchery demos by Heritage Meats, 20+ local restaurants and chefs serving bacon and egg focused dishes, putt putt golf and duffleboard by Flatstick Pub, bacon bingo, dueling pianos, and much more.
Here is the full press release from SE Productions:
SEATTLE—August 11, 2016—Bacon, Eggs & Kegs, Seattle’s largest brunch event, returns to CenturyLink Field’s North Plaza on Saturday, August 27 and Sunday, August 28 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., for its third and biggest event to date.
This twice-annual event features a variety of unique and exciting bacon and egg brunch dishes from hand-selected local restaurants and chefs, plus craft beer and cider tastings, bacon butchery education, games, live entertainment and more.
- 30-foot-long Bloody Mary bar with custom bases, salts and toppings like pickled veggies, meats, cheeses, eggs, horseradish and hot sauces and vodka by Heritage Distilling Co., including: Bacon Vodka, Sweet Ghost Pepper Vodka, and Batch No. 12 Vodka.
- 20+ local restaurants serving bacon and egg dishes for purchase.
- 30+ Northwest craft breweries and cideries.
- Irish coffee bar featuring Haiti Coffee Co. coffee and Heritage Distilling Co.’s Elk Rider Whiskey, Coffee Vodka, and Brown Sugar Bourbon.
- Boozy root beer floats made with Not Your Father’s Root Beer.
- Bacon butchery education and sampling from Tracy Smaciarz of Heritage Meats in Rochester, WA.
- Mimosa bar featuring classic and cider-based mimosas.
- Putt putt golf and duffleboard by Flatstick Pub.
- Bacon bingo from the Hawks Nest with the stadium and field as the backdrop.
- Larger than life games including giant Jenga, giant Yahtzee, bear pong, inflatable Hungry Hungry Hippos and more.
- Live entertainment: dueling pianos by Keys on Main, a DJ and live musical performances.
- Complimentary photos taken in a giant inflatable skillet.
Early bird tickets for the event are $35 per person per day and include 12 tokens and a 5oz souvenir beer glass for beer and cider tastings (one token each). Tokens will also buy full 12oz beers (two tokens), Bloody Marys (three to six tokens), Irish Coffee with Brown Sugar Bourbon from Heritage Distilling (three tokens) and mimosas (two tokens). Food is purchased separately at each restaurant stand or food truck. Tickets are available for purchase online now at baconeggsandkegs.com.
The event benefits local nonprofit, The World Is Fun, a Seattle based charitable organization that has donated more than $1 million in service to the Seattle community since 2009. theworldisfun.org
Bacon Eggs and Kegs Participants:
Restaurants & Food Vendors
- Anchor End Pretzel Shoppe
- Assembly Hall (Saturday only)
- Bacon & Egg Station
- Conscious Eatery
- Dickey’s BBQ Pit
- Eques (Saturday only)
- Galaxy Donuts
- Hoss Soss
- Just Jacks
- Lost Lake
- Mama’s Cantina (Saturday only)
- Mangia Me Italian Food Truck
- People’s Burger
- Restaurant Roux
- Samurai Noodle
- Uli’s Famous Sausage
Breweries & Cideries
- 7 Seas Brewing
- Bad Jimmy’s
- Black Raven Brewery
- Bluebird Microcreamery and Brewery
- Brickyard Brewing
- Cash Brewing
- Der Blokken Brewery
- Dru Bru Tap Room & Brewery
- Ecliptic Brewing
- Elysian Brewing Company
- Fremont Brewing
- Gallagher’s Where U Brew
- Ghostfish Brewing Company
- Hellbent Brewing Company
- Island Hoppin’ Brewery
- Lantern Brewing
- Laurelwood Brewing Company
- Lazy Boy Brewery
- Locust Cider
- Lucky Envelope Brewing
- Ninkasi Brewing
- No-Li Brewhouse
- No. 6 Cider Company
- NV Cider
- Portland Cider
- Ravenna Brewing Co.
- Schilling Cider
- Schooner Exact Brewing Co.
- Seapine Brewing
Sponsors, Partners & Entertainment
- Demitri’s Bloody Mary Seasoning
- Flatstick Pub
- Heritage Distilling Co.
- Heritage Meats
- Keys on Main Dueling Piano
- Not Your Father’s Root Beer
About the Organizers
Bacon, Eggs Kegs is produced by SE Productions, specialists in food and beverage event production in the Seattle area. Their events include Bacon Eggs & Kegs at CenturyLink Field and Sumo + Sushi at WaMu Theater. Their local events company, Sound Excursions, features events ranging from sushi making and sake tasting to Leavenworth river tubing getaways and everything in between! seproductions.us
Now that’s an amazing lineup. If you’re planning to attend this event, you’d better come very hungry and very thirsty. As noted above, this non-profit event will benefit The World Is Fun, giving back to the Seattle community.
Local Beer and cider highlights for this event include:
- Coco Jones Coconut Porter by Black Raven Brewery
- Theo Chocolate Milk Stout by Bluebird Microcreamery & Brewery
- Baple Macon by Brickyard Brewing
- Pina Colada Pale Ale by Gallagher’s Where-U-Brew
- Ghost Pepper Saison by Ghostfish Brewing Company
- Grumpy Bear Coffee Nitro Cider by Schilling Cider
Local Food highlights for this event include:
- Restaurant Roux – House biscuits with bacon fat gravy, poached egg, and southern fried chicken.
- Uli’s Famous Sausage – Bacon & Beer sausage on a toasted bun.
- Samurai Noodle – Specialty Hakata–Tonkotsu (pork broth) ramen with bacon and soft boiled egg.
- Anchor End Pretzel Shoppe – Sea squab fried egg, Havarti cheese, maple aioli, and poblano pepper slaw on French toast battered sea salt pretzel with fried pork belly.
- Mama’s Cantina – Breakfast tacos with chorizo, eggs, Oaxaca cheese blend, molcajete salsa and onions.
Tasting all of the amazing food and drinks available at this event is a herculean task that will likely not be possible in just one day. If you want to experience it all, you might just have to attend both days. Get your tickets now at http://www.baconeggsandkegs.com/. The cost is $35 per person ($41.25 with fees) for each day of the event.
Drink responsibly and stay safe out there.