It’s time for a big celebration at one of the World’s smallest production breweries. Foggy Noggin Brewing Company in Bothell is getting ready to celebrate their 6th Anniversary this coming Saturday, March 26th. They’ll be releasing their 2016 Anniversary Ale and will be pouring rare beers all day long.
Foggy Noggin specializes in small batch English Style Ales and they do a fine job of it on their tiny, 1/2 barrel brewing system. Their doors first opened on March 20th, 2010 with just two beers on tap: Bit O’ Beaver (English Bitter) and Christmas Duck (Porter). Today they have up to 10 beers on tap at their modest taproom.
Here is some more information about the Anniversary celebration from Foggy Noggin Brewing Company:
What you won’t see at our 6th Anniversary Celebration:
- Dancing Fogettes
- Elephant Races
- Alligator Wrestling
- Pony Rides
- Valet parking
- Beer Pong CompetitionWhat you will see at our 6th Anniversary Celebration:
- Release of our 2016 Anniversary Ale in 22 ounce bottles and on tap
- Fn Anniversary Cake
- 10 taps pouring traditional English Ales
- While kegs last – pints of past year’s of Anniversary Ale (2012, 2013 & 2015)
- While kegs last – pints of Fn6 (Imperial 2016 Anniversary Ale)
- Drawings every 1/2 hour for some cool Fn stuffFacts:
- Opened March 20, 2010
- Brewing System – 1/2BBL
- Brewing Sessions To-Date – over 1,250
- Small Batch Brewers of Authentic English Ales
We thank the beer community for the tremendous support we have received over our first 6-years journey and look forward to what is ahead in the next coming years.
If you’ve never been to the Foggy Noggin taproom before, this is a great time for a visit. So mark your calendar for this coming Saturday and come out to Bothell for some Fn beer. I haven’t been to the taproom in a while myself, so I’ll have to see if I can make it. You can let Foggy Noggin you’ll be attending by checking in on their event page on Facebook.
Drink responsibly and stay safe out there.