Foggy Noggin Brewing is one of Washington’s smallest production craft breweries. All of their beers are produced using a small 1/2 barrel brewing system at a small, neighborhood location in Bothell, Washington by head brewer Jim Jamison. Producing a wide variety of mostly English-styled ales, they are probably best known for their English Bitter, known as “Bit O’ Beaver”. Other offerings include ales with whimsical names like: Christmas Duck (Porter), Oski Wow-Wow (Scotch Ale), Kastrated Dawg (English Strong Ale) and more.
Enjoying Foggy Noggin beers usually means a trip out to the brewery in Bothell, where you can enjoy beers on tap or take some to go in a growler. However, this coming Thursday, July 25th, you’ll be able to find what is probably the largest selection of Foggy Noggin beers ever assembled in one place during Foggy Noggin brewer’s night at Beveridge Place Pub in West Seattle. The list for what beers you’ll find has been growing slowly since this event was first announced about a week ago and the full tap list was just confirmed by Foggy Noggin. It will include an amazing lineup of 16 different Foggy Noggin beers, including three brand new beers that have never been seen before. Here’s the full tap lineup:
- Bit O’Beaver (English Bitter) 3.4% ABV
- Christmas Duck (Porter) 5.6% ABV
- Chief Lightfoot (Irish Red) 5.5% ABV
- Rufus (English India Pale Ale) 6.3% ABV
- Oski Wow-Wow (Scotch Ale) 3.5% ABV
- Butch’s Brew (English Brown Ale) 5.0% ABV
- Cream Ale 5.2% ABV
- Matty’s Mild (English Mild) 3.5% ABV
- Smoked MLK ALt (German Alt) 4.2% ABV *
- Super Duck (London Porter) 6.0% ABV **
- Heavy Feet (Irish Red) 6.7% ABV *
- Civil War (Blended Ale) 4.5% ABV
- Wasky (Burton Ale) 6.6% ABV
- PowderKeg (Coffee Stout) 7.2% ABV
- Big Rufus (Imperial English Pale Ale) 10.2% ABV 97 IBU **
- XX Kastrated Dawg – Barrel Aged in Woodinville Whiskey Barrel – (English Strong Ale) 10.5% ABV **
(* very rare | ** first time released)
If you’ve ever been curious about Foggy Noggin and their beers, or you just want to attend one of Beveridge Place Pub’s biggest brewer’s nights ever (coming, ironcally, from one of the smallest breweries in the World), then mark your calendar for this Thursday night. Things will get rolling around 7:00 PM and keep going all night long. Come and get some Fn beer! I hope to see you there.
Drink responsibly and stay safe out there.